How to immigrate to the USA?
The Green card is a faithful document for all who want to receive the American citizenship.
There are several ways to get it:
- through employment;
- through an asylum claim;
- through reunification with family;
- through taking part in the annual DV-Lottery;
- through investment in the American companies;
- through marriage with an American.
The last way has become the most popular among the Slavic girls. Brides from Russia and Ukraine are looking for the bridegrooms in America more often than in the other countries. They are attracted by the spirit of freedom, pretty men, and similar way of thinking.
Using the web site MyLoveExpress you can find your love, and we will tell you about each of the ways of receiving a visa and the prescribed documentary formalities.
From this article you will learn how to get permanent residency in the USA through marriage with an American. We remind you that in the USA same-sex marriages are permitted.
Getting a green card through marriage.
The fiancée K-1 Visa
The fiancée K-1 Visa permits the foreign-citizen fiancée to travel to the United States and marry her U.S. citizen fiancé within 90 days of arrival.
To get it, you need to know the following:
- ✅ In general, the foreign-citizen fiancée and the U.S. citizen should have met in person within the past two years. The consular officer may ask for additional information, such as photographs, bills, flight tickets, or other proof that the relationship with the U.S. citizen fiancé is genuine.
- ✅ The U.S. citizen fiancé will need to submit Form I-129F to USCIS.
- ✅ Then you have to wait for approval by the authorities and NVC, after which an application will be sent to the Embassy of the fiancée’s country of domicile.
- ✅ Russian brides apply for the visa at the embassy in Warsaw. Ukrainian brides should go to Kiev.
- ✅ Also, you should complete Form DS-160, Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application. If you have children, separate visa applications must be submitted.
- ✅ If the American citizen who filed Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancée, manages tax obligations, the petition will be approved.
Stages of receiving a green card (permanent residence in the USA)
After having married an American bridegroom, you have to file Form I-485 to receive the first temporary green card (conditional residence) and submit an application to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Also, we recommend filing Form I-131, which will allow you to leave the USA to receive a green card, and Form I-765, in order to request permission to work in America.
- ✅ After Form I-485 is approved, you will be invited for the interview. Carefully prepare for it: take photos of you and your husband together, documents proving that you are living together, print a bank statement proving that you have a common account, bring tax reporting, insurance, etc.
- ✅ Three months before your green card expires, you will need to complete and submit a renewal form. Be ready to provide more proof of living together, get ready for an interview. This will give you a second green card for 10 years.
- ✅ Three to five years after marriage you are eligible to apply for U.S. permanent residency.
To love and to be loved is a dream of every person. With the appearance of more and more dating sites, the number of scammers is growing. Be careful, and use reliable services.
On the portal MyLoveExpress, there are only real profiles of Slavic girls, which have been carefully checked many times. We guarantee complete confidentiality and security of your data. All you need to do is fill in the form and start communicating.